The Windows Phone app which has gone free next as myAppFree app of the day is World Time Clock. With this app you can quickly see what time it is in your favorite cities around the globe on live start screen tiles, in a call planning tool, or on a map.
Simple to use. More functionality for planning calls.
World Time Clock Features:
- Examine details and discover when a place switches to, or from, daylight savings time (a.k.a. summer time).
- Winner of the “Total Innovation” award in the App Innovation contest sponsored by Intel and CodeProject.
- View the date and day of the week, as well as the time of day, so calls across the International Date Line don’t get mixed up.
- Add up to fifty cities to your favorites by clicking on a map or typing in part of a city or country name.
- Uncertain about how to spell “Arkhangel’sk”? Don’t worry, with our smart “fuzzy” lookup system you can find bizarrely named cities in a flash.
- With a glance, the color coding shows you if it’s daytime, nighttime, or near sunrise or sunset.
- Display time using a 24-hour clock or using AM/PM.
- You can choose to see just basic date and time information; or, include more details such as country names, international dialing codes, time zones, and sunrise & sunset times.
- There are huge variations in daylight savings time (a.k.a. summer time) policies in across the world; this app can help avoid problems such as missed calls.
- An internet connection is not required for most operations.
- If you have an internet connection, World Time Clock synchronizes your list of selected cities across multiple devices using very little bandwidth.
- Quickly sort or rearrange your city information as desired.
- Don’t get stuck with just a list view or just a time zone map. We give you the flexibility to see your information on a map, in your list of favorites, or in the call planning chart.
- Refined to take advantage of Windows 10. All features work when then application window is full screen or reduced to a small window.
Download it today…It is FREE for your Windows 10 devices.