I know every windows phone user has been sitting at home for a long time awaiting the release of Windows Phone 8.1. Well this isn’t open to the public, but seeing how it works and some new features hands on is definitely better than nothing.
- Screen Project
- App slide down to close
- Advertising ID (we are not sure exactly what it does yet)
- Navigation bar + customization settings
- Multiple sound options (apps and media + ringtones)
- Internet Explorer youtube fixes
- Default Camera UI improvements
- Xbox Games app improvements
These are just the additions shown is this version, but the final version will have the notification center and cortana, just to name a few. Stay tuned for more news on Windows Phone 8.1.