So, here we are with our first hands-on videos of Windows 10 Mobile Build 10080. In this video we cover personalization or start screen customization options, new phone update settings and the new Store Beta. Changes are listed below and watch the video to see them in action.
- Transparency slider offers full to zero transparency and it is bit counter-intuitive to go to left to increase transparency on the slider.
- You can get Windows Phone 8.1 kind of start screen transparency by selecting “Tiles” as the background
- There are lots more theme colors to choose from now
- Phone update settings can be pinned to start screen now and you can see new update scheduling settings
- Store Beta brings universal store app to Windows 10 for Phones
Build 10080 hands-on video:
We have done some good coverage of the Windows 10 Mobile Build 10080. You can catch that all the coverage by clicking here. Read all about the existing and upcoming features of Windows 10 Mobile at our dedicated page.