Nokia My phone app has pushed a new update to its support app, My Phone. Taking the app to version 2.4.3, the new update brings fixes and performance improvements. You can read the official changelog below.
- Fix localized user guides
My Phone app Features:
With this app, you can:
- Get involved with the Nokia phones community
- Discover apps recommended for you
- Contact support easily with live chat
- Check battery health and phone stats at a glance with the device monitor
- Get quick answers to frequently asked questions
- Check out the user guide for your phone and find out how to make the most of your Nokia Android smartphone
- Find your nearest Nokia Mobile Care center
- Check up on the status of your warranty
You can download My Phone app from Google Play Store or you can click on the below link to download the app.
[appbox googleplay com.hmdglobal.support]