Recently Skype team at Microsoft released their Universal windows platform Skype app for Windows 10 PC’s for those in the insider previews and promised that the app will be available for Windows 10 Mobile soon.
We have already seen hands on with Windows 10 Mobile UWP Skype app at build 2016 where one of the member from Skype team had shown the Bot working in app. And till today the app isn’t available for Windows 10 Mobile users. Seems to Microsoft is still working to make the app better and good.
But now the Skype UWP app for Windows 10 Mobile has been leaked by Jeremy Sinclair on XDA forums. And can be downloaded on latest Windows 10 Mobile Redstone build. So to get the app on phone follow the following steps.
Note – This is not an official Release of the app and it may contain some sever bugs. So think twice before installing it on your device. Do at your own risk.
1. Download the app file (.appxbundle).
2. Then paste the file on your Windows 10 Mobile device.
3. Copy the .appxbundle to your phone.
4. Open the Settings app, go to Update & Security > For Developers and enable Developer Mode.
5. After that, browse to the file using the File Explorer on your phone.
6. Click on the file to install it.