Pokémon GO has received a new update for Android. The latest update version is 0.69.0. The latest update brings many new features.
In terms of changes, the latest update added icons to the Pokémon information screen to indicate how the Pokémon was caught, Improved Pokémon Collection screen search functionality and more. Checkout the full changelog below.
Pokémon GO Changelog:
- Added icons to the Pokémon information screen to indicate how the Pokémon was caught.
- Added the ability for Trainers to spin the Photo Disc at a Gym after completing a Raid Battle.
- Added the ability for Trainers to send Berries to their Pokémon defending Gyms through the Pokémon info screen when they are not nearby. Motivation regained will be less effective through this method.
- Added the ability for Trainers to give Berries to Pokémon defending Gyms if their motivation meter is full.
- Improved Pokémon Collection screen search functionality.
- Fixed an issue where Trainers were unable to complete Raid Battles started before time expired on the map view.
- Fixed an issue where Pokémon are not properly returned to their Trainer after defending a Gym.
- Various bug fixes.
You can download the updated app from the link given below.