The Android app which has gone free next as myAppFree app of the day is Pocket Yoga. By this app, you can keep up with your practice at your own pace in the comforts of your own home.
The app featuring over 200 beautifully illustrated pose images with correct posture and alignment, unlock new environments as you progress on your yoga journey and more.
Pocket Yoga Features:
• Detailed voice and visual instruction guides you through every pose, including each inhalation and exhalation.
• Over 200 beautifully illustrated pose images with correct posture and alignment.
• Dictionary of poses containing the descriptions and benefits of each pose.
• Unlock new environments as you progress in your yoga journey.
• Quickly preview a practice to see if it’s right for you before you start.
• Maintains an ongoing log of all your yoga practices to track your progress.
• Practices designed by experienced yoga instructors.
• Play music from your music library in place of the default music.
Download it today, it is FREE!!!!
You can download the app from the link given below.
[appbox googleplay com.rainfrog.yoga&hl=en]