Online payment app from Flipkart, the PhonePe is now getting a new update. The latest update to PhonePe app is being seeded on devices running Android platform.
The update to PhonePe app is being pushed on Android with app version 3.4.01 in the Google Play Store. It comes with an update size of 28MB in total. Speaking of the changes, it now has a feature for tax saving funds directly on the home screen. Another important change made to the app is a tutorial for the Autopay feature in PhonePe is added. Another feature added with this version is to view offers in PhonePe partner apps by opening the ‘Apps’ tab in PhonePe.
- Sign directly on your phone screen now to invest in Tax Saving Funds.
- Learn more about Autopay feature through tutorials on the app.
- Open any “Apps” on PhonePe & find the best offers inside.
- Enable your location & discover a list of billers in your state.
- Look up transactions between you and your contacts.
- Check out ‘View History’ on the contact page
- Save any mobile number on the transaction screen
- Bug fixes and performance upgrades
As always, you can download the update from the link given below,