PayTM has now officially pushed a new update to its official PayTM app. The PayTM app on Android is getting updated this time.
PayTM for Android is getting updated with app version 7.3.3 in the Google Play Store. The update comes with an update size of approximately 39MB which isn’t huge considering the long list of changes that it brings.
Speaking of the changes that it brings with this build, the updated apo now has a new interface for payments and recharges. The OTP auto-detect feature is also improved with this update.
There are some more changes mentioned in the below given changelog.
- Brand new payment for recharges & bill payments.
- We now auto detect OTP sent by your Banks while making payment.
- Now more secure Bank account. We have taken it behind a secure 4 digit Paytm Payments Bank Passcode.
- Add money to Paytm wallet using UPI seamlessly. Use UPI & unlock some great offers.
- Introducing Hotel Booking – now book hotel in your favorite Indian city. More cities & hotels being added everyday.
- Pay your VISA credit card bill on Paytm using UPI & Bank Account.
As always, you can download the latest update from the link given below.
[appbox googleplay net.one97.paytm]