This is the dedicated page for upcoming mid-ranger Nokia Android smartphone, Nokia X71. You can check out detailed official specifications, features, images, videos related to Nokia X71 on this page.
Nokia X71 comes with a PureDisplay screen with size of 6.4-inch. Nokia X71 is the first Nokia smartphone to come with a punch-hole display. It packs a 48 MP Zeiss triple-camera on the back. It is available in 6GB RAM variant and is powered by Snapdragon 660 processor.
You can read our complete Nokia X71 coverage by clicking here.
Nokia X71 official features:
- Display: With the full-screen design of the finishing touch, the front lens and the screen are perfectly combined in a precise process, so that the full screen no longer has a missing corner. The screen ratio is as high as 93%, which greatly enhances the full screen experience and brings endless immersive vision.
- PureDisplay: A PureDisplay high-definition screen that enhances contrast, sharpness, and enhanced color performance, showing richer gamut and gradation changes than normal screens. Restores realistic images like real scenes, and can be viewed clearly in the sun.
- Triple-Camera: With the flagship three lenses, you can capture every moment. The 48 million Zeiss optically certified lens has excellent clarity and captures tiny details in the picture. And with a 120 ° large wide-angle lens, let you shoot more at once, so that the wonderful everywhere.
- Imaging quality: The 1.6 um large pixel size has a 2.5-fold light-in area of 4 pixels . With a new generation of image processing technology, you can shoot clear, bright, pure and low-noise photos in a variety of low-light environments.
- Design: With 2.5 D double-sided glass, the high-brightness and cutting metal frame inherits the delicate craftsmanship of the Nordic style, and the comfortable feel is unparalleled. The design of the breathing light and the power button combine to give your phone a hint of life while being full of vitality. (Notice, unread message, missed call will flash white light according to system level)
Nokia X71 official Specs:
Color eclipse black
Network and network connectivity
GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900; WCDMA: 1, 2, 5, 8; FDD-LTE: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 28; FDD-LTE: 38, 40, 41; Cat.
WIFI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
GPS/AGPS + GLONASS + Beidou
Operating System Android 9 Pie
Processor Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 660
Memory memory 128 GB
MicroSD card slot supports up to 256 GB
Connector 3.5 mm headphone jack
Speaker single speaker with smart loudspeaker
Audio Nokia OZO 360° sound technology
Size and Type 6.39, PureDisplay
Main lens 4,800 million ZEISS certified 0.8 um, F1.8, 6P; 5 million pixels depth of field lens F2.4, 8 million pixels 120 ° Ultrawide ultra wide-angle lens, 6P
Front lens of 16 million pixels F2.0
Flash Dual Hi-Cri Flash
Connection and sensor
Transmission line type USB-C 2.0 OTG transmission line
Sensor fingerprint sensor, ambient light sensor, distance sensor, accelerator, electronic compass, gyroscope
Battery and charging
Battery type built-in 3,500 mAh
Charging 18W fast charging
Nokia X71 Images Gallery:
Nokia X71 Release Date & Pricing:
Nokia X71 has been launched in Taiwan on April 2 for the price of Taiwan Dollars 11,990. It will be available to buy in Taiwan starting April 10. This converts to Rs 26,900 for India.
Nokia X71 in news (full coverage):
[display-posts tag=”nokia-X71″ posts_per_page=”30″ image_size=”thumbnail”]