This is the dedicated page for mid-ranger Nokia Android smartphone, Nokia 3.1 Plus. You can check out detailed official specifications, features, price, release date, images, videos related to Nokia 3.1 Plus on this page. You can read our complete Nokia 3.1 Plus coverage by clicking here.
Nokia 3.1 Plus comes with a 6” HD+ with 18:9 ratio. It doesn’t come with a notch. It will be powered by Octa-Core Helio P22 processor.
Nokia 3.1 Plus comes with a 13MP/5MP Dual rear and 8MP front cameras. It will be available in two RAM variants:- 2GB/3GB and will come in two storage variants 32GB/64GB. You can check detailed Nokia 3.1 Plus specs below.
Nokia 3.1 Plus Review & hands-on:
Read our full Nokia 3.1 Plus review with unboxing, performance, camera, display, audio quality evaluation videos by clicking here.
Nokia 3.1 Plus official Specs & features:
- A large 6” HD+ display offering impressive contrast and clarity
wherever you go. This is a phone that delivers the big screen for
all your entertainment needs.
- Power for days. Make top-up charges a thing of the past with a
two-day battery life powered by the 3500 mAh battery.
- Advanced, highly sensitive 13MP/5MP dual sensor rear camera
with rear depth sensing imaging delivers crisp images.
- Perfectly balanced 8MP front camera to capture outstanding
- Internal die cast metal structure for impressive solidity delivers the
strength and premium feel expected from a Nokia smartphone
- Integrated fingerprint sensor.
- MediaTek Helio P22 octa-core processor uses four super-efficient
cores for basic tasks but can switch on all eight cores when it
needs more power.
- As part of the Android One partnership, Nokia 3.1 Plus receives
guaranteed monthly security updates for three years and OS
updates for two years.
Colors Blue, White, Baltic
Size 156.68 x 76.44 x 8.19 (161.98 x 76.98 x 8.78 mm for Cricket Variant)
Weight 190 g
Network and connectivity:
Network speed LTE Cat. 4, L+L, VoLTE, VoWiFi
Operating system Android Oreo
RAM RAM: 2/3 GB LPPDDR3x (2GB RAM for Cricket variant)
CPUMediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762 4*2.0GHz +4*1.5GHz)/Snapdragon 439 (Cricket Variant)
Internal memory 16/32GB³ e-MMC 5.1
MicroSD card slot Support up to 400GB
Connector 3.5 mm headphone jack
Speakers Single speaker with smart amp
Size and type 6” HD+ IPS 18:9 w/o notch, 2.5D glass
- NEG2 protection
Primary camera Dual main: 13MP PDAF/F2.0/1.12um
Dual 2nd: 5MP BW/FF/F2.4/1.12um
Front-facing camera Front: 8MP FF/F2.2/1.12um
Flash Single LED flash
Connections and sensors:
802.11 b/g/n, BT 4.1, GPS/AGPS+GLONASS+BDS+Galileo
Sensors Ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, accelerometer, Ecompass,
gyroscope, fingerprint sensor (on the back)
NFC (Cricket Variant)
- Micro-USB (USB 2.0), OTG, audio jack (Global Variant)
- Charging cable Type-C USB 2.0 (Cricket Variant)
Battery type 3500mAh, non-removable
- 5V/2A charger, Micro-USB cable, headset
- Qualcomm Quick-charge 3.0 (Cricket Variant)
Other features & SIM Type:
- SIM Slot Combo SIM slot: nano SIM+ SD and nano SIM
- Speaker with Smart amp, FM radio
- Maximum talk time: up to 34hrs
- Maximum standby time: up to 27days¹
- MP3 playback time: up to 28 hours
- Video playback time: up to 17 hours
Nokia 3.1 Plus sales package includes:
- Nokia 3.1 Plus device
- Nokia Micro-USB cable charger
- Charging / data cable
- Quick guide
Cricket variant (In the box):
- Your Nokia 3.1 Plus
- 9V/2A charger
- Type-C cable
Nokia 3.1 Plus official & hands-on Images Gallery:
Nokia 3.1 Plus official & hands-on videos:
Nokia 3.1 Plus Release Date & Pricing:
The Nokia 3.1 Plus comes in Blue, White or Baltic, and is available in India from October in two variants – 2GB/16GB and 3GB/32GB. The two variants will be available for a global average retail price of 159€ and 179€, respectively. It will retail in India for ₹11499 starting 19th October.