This is the dedicated page for high-end Nokia Android smartphone, Nokia Phoenix aka Nokia X7 in China aka Nokia 8.1 globally. You can check out detailed official specifications, features, images, videos related to Nokia X7/Nokia 8.1 on this page.
Nokia X7 aka 8.1 has display size of 6.18-inch with 2246×1080 resolution and 19:9 ratio. It packs a big 3500 mAH battery, has Dual Camera (12+13) MP on the back and a 20MP front camera. It will come in four color models Dark blue, Night red, Magic night silver, Night black.
An Octa-core Snapdragon 710 processor clocked at 2.2 GHz will power it. Nokia X7 will be available in 4GB/6GB RAM + 64GB/128GB internal storage variants.
Nokia 8.1 Best Deals & Pricing:
Nokia 8.1 is now available to buy in almost all of the major markets worldwide. You can read our complete Nokia 8.1 coverage by clicking here.
We keep on covering best Nokia 8.1 deals and offers from India, US, UK, Germany, Europe and other markets. You can read our best deals coverage by clicking here for the latest Nokia 8.1 deals.
In China, HMD has priced Nokia X7 very competitively starting at Yuan 1699 for the 4GB RAM + 64GB RAM internal storage variant. 6GB RAM+ 64GB and 128GB storage configurations are priced at Yuan 1999 and Yuan 2499 respectively. It will be available in China on October 23 at JD official Nokia Shop. It will be available in four colors – Iron, Blue, Steel and Black.
Nokia 8.1 official Specs & features:
- Display – Supports standard DCI-P3 wide color gamut and HDR video playback, fine picture quality, rich color display, so that the color under high contrast is more vivid and saturated, the picture is vivid. At the same time support eye protection mode and color temperature adjustment, DC DC drive backlight without stroboscopic, protect your eyes at any time.
- Camera –
- Rear 12 million + 13 million dual main lens, using the flagship IMX363 sensor, equipped with f / 1.8 large aperture and 1.4μm large pixels, the amount of light can be increased by 96% * , the resolution is more powerful under dark light, less noise in high light Keep the picture pure. With the dual high color rendering index flash, the shooting performance in the dark environment is better.
- With dual-core focusing technology, with the incredible focus speed, retain the classic moment, with optical anti-shake and EIS anti-shake technology, take a shot, the film rate is greatly improved.
- Support AI scene recognition, can automatically identify 18 different scenes such as portrait, food, night scene, blue sky, etc., and call out the corresponding camera adaptation parameters, how to shoot at a professional level
- The front 20 megapixel AI beauty lens is equipped with f/2.0 large aperture, 1.8μm (4 in 1) large pixel technology, and the sensitivity is enhanced by 4 times. The self-timer is still radiant under the dark light.
- Design – 6 series aluminum-magnesium alloy frame, using secondary anodizing surface treatment and large-area high-gloss diamond cutting process, processed by high-precision CNC technology, solid and resistant, with glass and middle frame 0.03mm bonding process, no plastic buffer layer, there is no fear of intrusion. With 2.5D double-sided glass, the body is as thin as 7.97mm, and the design is exquisite. The 6.18-inch large screen brings a comfortable grip of 5.5 inches, taking into account the look and feel.
Colors Dark blue, Night red, Magic night silver, Night black
Size 154.8×75.76×7.97 (mm)
- Weight 185 (g)
Network and connectivity:
Network speed LTE Cat 6, 2CA, 300Mbps DL/50Mbps UL
WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
Operating system Android Pie
RAM 4GB/6GB LPDDR4
CPU 2.2 GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 710
Internal memory 64/128 GB3 eMMC 5.1
MicroSD card slot Support for up to 400 GB4
- Hybrid card slot for either second SIM card or MicroSD card
Connector 3.5 mm headphone jack
Speakers Single speaker with smart amp
Three microphones with Nokia OZO Audio
Size and type 6.18 (inch), IPS LCD, HDR Video playback support
Resolution (2246×1080, 18.7:9), 1:1500 contrast ratio
Rear lens main lens : 12MP, 1/2.55” Sony IMX 363 sensor, f / 1.8 aperture, 1.4um pixels, dual-core focus, optical image stabilization, Zeiss Optics
Sub lens : 13 MP FF
Front lens 20MP, dynamic sensor, FF/09 um, f/2.0 large aperture, 1.8μm (4 in 1) large pixel technology
Flash Dual color temperature double LED flash
- OZO Audio capture
Connections and sensors:
Cable type USB Type-C (USB 3.0)
Sensors Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, E-compass, Gyroscope, Fingerprint Sensor, Hall sensor
Battery type Integrated 3500 mAh battery2
- Face Unlock
- Qualcomm Quick Charge
Nokia 8.1 Images Gallery:
Nokia 8.1 Intro video:
Nokia 8.1 in news (full coverage):
[display-posts tag=”nokia-7-1-Plus” posts_per_page=”30″ image_size=”thumbnail”]