Update: The Nokia PureBook X14 laptop is now available to buy at Flipkart priced at INR 59,990.
We last reported about Flipkart teasing the Nokia PureBook series of Laptops. Now one of the upcoming Nokia Laptops “Nokia PureBook X14” has leaked via a listing at Flipkart before the official launch.
Nokia PureBook X14 laptop is powered by Core i5 10th Gen processor 10210U. It will have a 14-inch Full HD LED Backlit IPS Display with Dolby Vision, and will pack 8 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD internal storage. It will run Windows 10 Home version and will also support Dolby Atmos sound.
Nokia PureBook X14 is named as variant NKi510UL85S. You can read the complete specifications below.
Recently a BIS certification hinted at new category of Nokia-branded laptops launching soon in India. The certification revealed eight Nokia laptop models NKi510UL85S, NKi510UL82S, NKi510UL810S, NKi510UL165S, NKi510UL1610S, NKi310UL82S, NKi310UL85S, NKi310UL42S, NKi310UL41S.
The laptop series starts with NK which may signify Nokia name. Further, i3 or i5 may let us know about the processor which may be Intel i3 or Intel i5 processors. The laptops seem to run Windows 10.
- Laptop, Power Adaptor, User Guide with Warranty Terms and Conditions
- Processing & Multitasking
|MS Office Provided|
Processor And Memory Features
- 1.6 GHz with Turbo Boost Upto 4.2 GHz
|Number of Cores|
Port And Slot Features
- 2 x USB 3.1, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.1 Type C
Display And Audio Features
- Full HD LED Backlit IPS Display with Dolby Vision
- Dolby Atmos Best Expereinced with Headphones, Dolby Access App with Multiple Pre-set Audio Modes and Settings
- Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- Backlit Keyboard (with 1.4mm Key Travel)
- Precision Touchpad with Multi-gesture Support
- 46.7 WHr Battery, Magnesium Aluminium Alloy Body