Nokia Power Earbuds Lite (BH-405) will go on sale in India starting tomorrow. Time for our unboxing and hands-on review of Nokia Power Earbuds Lite. We will also demo how to pair it quickly with your Nokia smartphones.
We have received the Nokia Power Earbuds Lite White model for the review and it oozes elegance. The entire package looks beautiful and the earbuds sort of look very enticing. It does look like a Nokia product with the build quality that you have come to expect from Nokia devices.
Pairing of Nokia Power Earbuds Lite to smartphones is effortless. All you need to is to go to your phone’s Bluetooth settings and tap to pair new device. As soon as you remove the earbuds from the box its LED starts blinking with a Blue light. If you put it back you will see Red light blinking.
You can see us pairing the Nokia Power Earbuds Lite BH-405 with our Nokia 5.4 in the video. Once the pairing is done you can just play music or watch videos. The audio quality leaves a big impression with its superb richness. It can be very loud at higher volumes so better take care.
The specifications and features list (see below) claim a 5 hrs of music playback on one charge. The case when fully charged provides 6 additional charges, so that’s a lot of music hearing on the go.
Nokia Power Earbuds Lite features:
- Music playback time Up to 5 hours on one charge
- Portable charging Fully charged case provides 6 additional charges for up to 30 hours of playback time
- Charging case battery capacity 600 mAh2
- Colors Charcoal, Snow
- Earbud dimensions 25 x 23 x 23.8 mm
- Charging case dimensions 68 x 36 x 31 mm
- Total weight 48.4 g (earbuds in charging case)
- Drivers 6 mm graphene
- Connectivity Bluetooth® 5.0
- Keep the music going come rain or shine thanks to IPX7 waterproofing.