Nokia My phone app has received a new update taking the app to version 2.6.2. With the new update, HMD has fixed an issue with the forum attachments.
There are no other changes mentioned in the changelog. You can read the official changelog below.
-Fixed an issue with forum attachments.
My Phone app Features:
With this app, you can,
– Get involved with the Nokia phones community
– Discover apps recommended for you
– Contact support easily with live chat
– Check battery health and phone stats at a glance with the device monitor
– Get quick answers to frequently asked questions
– Check out the user guide for your phone and find out how to make the most of your Nokia Android smartphone
– Find your nearest Nokia Mobile Care center
– Check up on the status of your warranty
You can download My Phone app from Google Play Store or you can click on the below link to download the app.
[appbox googleplay com.hmdglobal.support]