Nokia Mobile My phone app has received a new update taking the app to version 2.9.6. With the new update, the official support app for Nokia Phones has gained user interface changes and performance improvements. The changelog also mentions bug fixes.
You can read the official changelog below. Check the screenshots above in the featured image for a glimpse into the new UI.
WHAT’S NEW• A new, fresher user interface that harmonizes your experience across our channels
• Bug fixes and all-around performance improvements
My Phone app Features:
Welcome to the official app for Nokia Android smartphone owners. We’ve put a ton of useful features all under one roof: get personal customer support, join the Nokia phones community, get app recommendations, explore your phone’s user guide and more.
With this app, you can:
– Get involved with the Nokia phones community
– Discover apps recommended for you
– Contact support easily with live chat
– Check battery health and phone stats at a glance with the device monitor
– Get quick answers to frequently asked questions
– Check out the user guide for your phone and find out how to make the most of your Nokia Android smartphone
– Find your nearest Nokia Mobile Care center
– Check up on the status of your warranty
You can download My Phone app from Google Play Store by clicking here.