HMD has pushed a new update to its Nokia mobile support app “My Phone”. The update offers no new features and is mostly concerned with improvements. There is only one improvement mentioned in the changelog which is in login.
Here is a summary of what the app is all about. With this app, you can:
– Get involved with the Nokia phones community
– Discover apps recommended for you
– Contact support easily with live chat
– Check battery health and phone stats at a glance with the device monitor
– Get quick answers to frequently asked questions
– Check out the user guide for your phone and find out how to make the most of your Nokia Android smartphone
– Find your nearest Nokia Mobile Care center
– Check up on the status of your warranty
You can download the My Phone app from the below link.