Nokia Mobile Support app has received yet another update today. The latest update takes the app version to 1.3.1. As per the official changelog mentioned for this update, it brings visual enhancements and notification functionality.
This means Nokia smartphones users will receive notifications from the support app regarding important stuff. You will notice a new Bell icon on the top right in the screenshots above. This icon is for checking notifications after launching the app.
There are no other changes or fixes apart from this.
Check all the features of Nokia Mobile Support app below.
- – Find quick answers to frequently asked questions
- – Check out the user guide for your phone and find information on how to make the most of your new Nokia Android smartphone
- – Contact support easily via chat
- – Find the contact details for your nearest Nokia Mobile Care center
- – Check the status of your warranty
[appbox googleplay com.hmdglobal.support&hl=en&gl=us]