Nokia mobile support app has received a big update today. The update introduces a refreshed UI and the most important one – Nokia mobile support app is now called My Phone. Besides that, you also have a new home view for smoother navigation. And yes some bug fixes are also there. You read the official changelog below.
- Visual redesign of the app UI
- All-new home view for smoother navigation
- Enjoy a fresher look and feel across the entire app
- Along with these updates, the app has been renamed My phone
Here is a summary of what the app is all about:
- Find quick answers to frequently asked questions
- Check out the user guide for your phone and find information on how to make the most of your new Nokia Android smartphone
- Contact support easily via chat
- Find the contact details for your nearest Nokia Mobile Care center
- Check the status of your warranty
You can download the app from here.