Nokia Mail for Exchange for Asha 302 and 303 has been updated at Nokia BetaLabs. For installing this new Beta version Nokia Asha 302 and Nokia Asha 303 require device software version 14.53 or above. The latest software version for the Asha 302 and Asha 302 is available via the Nokia Suite. The availability of software updates is country and operator specific. If you don’t have it already, it should be available in your market soon.One more noteworthy point is that support for Gmail or Hotmail use with this application isn’t yet there.
This new beta version release with improved support for languages, and a number of error corrections based on user feedback. Check below for the full list of changes.
- Enhanced UI and performance improvements
- Calendar now supports daylight savings and fixes many issues with synchronization
- ‘Out of Memory’ issues which blocked the synchronization has been fixed.
- Improved INBOX-day separator to be better visible now
- The option to ’Ignore’ when a user tries to “connect to untrusted servers / certificate requires to be ínstalled before proceeding further” has been removed.
- User can initiate a call from the Company Directory
- Fixed as bug when navigating around HTML Tables
- Initial connection problems with accessing a Hotmail account has been fixed