Nokia Mobile may be planning to launch Nokia G21, the successor to Nokia G20 soon, it seems. The smartphone first appeared with six variants TA-1418, TA-1404, TA-1412, TA-1415, TA-1405 and TA-1401 at FCC. And, it has been listed by a Russian retailer before its impending launch as TA-1418 variant.
Check the Nokia G21 specifications leaked by the listing. The details like 50 MP+2 MP+2 MP rear cameras and 8 MP FFC match with camera details leaked by FCC certification. Battery capacity in the listing is 5050 mAH, which is close to the 4900 mAH Battery capacity seen in FCC.
Nokia G21 leaked (claimed) specs:
- Blue and Dusk color models
- Display: 16.5 cm (6.5″) 20:9, 1600 x 720 pixels
- Processor: 8×1.6 GHz, 8 Core
- Storage: 4GB RAM, 64/128GB, up to 512GB flash,
- Camera: 50 MP+2 MP+2 MP+LED Flash/8 MP
- Connectivity: 2 Sim, 2G, 3G, LTE, BT v5.0, Wi-Fi, NFC, GPS/AGPS/GLONASS/Beidou
- USB Type-C
- Battery: 5050 mAH, Quick Charge
Nokia G21 will come with a new camera module on the back as can be seen in the featured image above. This is similar to one of the Nokia smartphone’s camera module leaked earlier as Nokia N1530DL.
The Unisoc T610 processor that powers Nokia T20 supports 50MP triple-camera setup. So, probably Nokia G21 will feature same processor, given how Nokia Mobile uses one processor in multiple devices.