We yesterday reported about Flip phone Nokia N139DL appearing as TA-1398 in FCC certification. And, now a major leak reveals that we are looking at Nokia 2760 Flip 4G in its modern avatar as a KaiOS powered 4G phone.
The leak of Nokia 2760 Flip 4G comes via the official listing at Tracfone. The phone still remains unannounced by Nokia Mobile. You can check the official specs of Nokia 2760 Flip 4G below. The Tracfone listing also has detailed demos of the phone in action as part of various FAQs and Tutorials.
Nokia 2760 Flip 4G Specs:
- Kaios 3.0
- 4G LTE/Wi-Fi® Connectivity
- Up to 32GB Expandable Storage/microSD Slot
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC) Rating: T4/M4
- 5MP Rear Camera/Video Recorder
- GPS Enabled
- Hands-free Speaker
- MP3 Player
- Color Screens
- Multimedia Messaging
- Alarm Clock
- Screen Resolution — 240 x 320 px
- Included Battery — 1450 mAh Lithium-ion
- Size — 4.33″ x 2.28″ x 0.76″
- Talk time — Up to 6.8 hours
- Weight — 4.8 ounces
- Standby time — Up to 13.7 days
With the launch of Nokia 2760 Flip 4G, Nokia Mobile has so far launched six KaiOS phones. Nokia 6300 4G, Nokia 2720 Flip, Nokia 800 Tough, Nokia 8000 4G and Nokia 8110 4G are the five other KaiOS powered Nokia phones.