Whitepages, the leading source for caller identification and phone spam detection services in North America, has announced the release of its famed Caller ID technology for Windows 10 Mobile operating systems. This comes just on the heels of the huge announcement at MWC 2016 of the Whitepages partnership with Samsung that provides Galaxy S7 users with a Whitepages Caller ID feature that helps them identify unknown callers and protects them against the threat of phone spam and scams.
The app has just been launched and is available in Microsoft store. The app is a perfect Windows 10 app with lots of advanced features and abilities. Whitepages ID helps identify unknown callers and protects you from spammers, scammers, bill collectors, telemarketers, robocalls, political calls & more.
Features of Whitepages ID
- Caller ID: Only take calls from people you want to talk to. Take calls from friends not in your phone book. Never miss an important call from someone trying to get in touch.
- Call Blocker: Black list spam, scams, and annoying telemarketer or political calls and send them straight to voice mail.
- Scam & Spam Protection: Alerts automatically appear to warn you if an incoming call is suspected spam. Easily report spam callers, scams, and SMS spam to stop them from contacting other users in the Whitepages community.
- Phone Book Contact Photos: See the latest profile photo, job title and city information for friends, family, co-workers and business associates from Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- True Contacts: Add names and addresses from the Whitepages directory to your phone book contacts to keep them true, complete and up to date.
- Save Money: Reduce the amount of minutes that unknown calls and unknown text messages use up.
Download the new app now from Microsoft store and enjoy.