This seems like an interesting mod to “maximize potential of Camera” on Lumia devices running Windows 10 Mobile. Modders over XDA Forum have succeeded in altering the parameter values of Camera on a Lumia 730. the mod gives Lumia 730 capability to shoot at ISO 10 and with 4 Sec shutter speed, normally only achievable on PureView devices. Above good looking image is result of custom settings. Step by step instructions to do the mod is listed below. Do it at your own risk and if you know what you are doing.
1 open CustomPFD and move to Registry Tree
2 continue to HKLM\SOFTWARE\OEM\nokia\Camera
3. choose FrontFacingCamera (FFC) or RearFacingCamera (RFC)
4. continue to Caps
5. if you want to set minimal ISO, select “+” and type Key: MinIso | value: less than 100 (example 25), and WRITE
6. if you want to set maximal Shutter Speed, select “+” and type key: MaxET | value: 4000000 (more value dont work), and WRITE
7 Test your Camera
A. MaxIso and MaxET for RFC is 3200 and 4000000 (if you set it more than that, it’ll not work)
B. MinIso for RFC is 10 (if you set it less than that it’ll not work)
C. MaxIso and MaxET for FFC is 800 and 4000000 (if you set it more than that, it’ll not work)
#maybe with this way, you can bring back 4s shutter for example 520/630/etc.
#all value must be Dword 32 – thanks Sicily98IT for remind me
but need to put the number in hexadecimal
example for 64, you need to put 40 in hexadécimal but u néed to put with 8 digits so its 00000040
3200 Is C80 so its 00000C80
1. I further test it, when I change MinIso to 10, in the camera setting the max iso I get only up to 160 (even if the manual control give you more)
2. Recommended value is 100 (default), so you will get max iso up to 800
1. I further test it, when I change MinIso to 10, in the camera setting the max iso I get only up to 400 (even if the manual control give you more)
2. Recommended value is 50 (default), so you will get max iso up to 3200
Thanks Maddi for the tip. Cheers!!