Microsoft Xim app has received a new update for Windows phone. The new version is 126.96.36.199. The update brings support for browser, Xbox One, Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick and Bug Fixes.
– Now playing on the big screen! Display support for browser, Xbox One, Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
– Xim expiration set to one hour
– Bug fixes
In case you are new to this app then you can read more about Xim below:
• Xim now available in all countries!
• Stop huddling around one small screen – Xim instead so everyone can see the images on their own device
• Xims swipe and zoom together, so everyone stays in sync automatically – it’s fun too
• Only one person needs to have Xim installed in order for everyone to participate
• Invite people from your phone’s contact list, via email or via phone number
• Choose photos from your camera roll, Instagram, Facebook, Dropbox, or OneDrive; mix and match easily from any of these sources
• When your friend gets the Xim app the fun really starts – they can add photos or people to the Xim and easily extend the conversation
• Xims play on the big screen too – with support for browser, Xbox One, Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick, enjoy a lively living room experience, in the same room or remotely
• Xims only stick around for a little while so you can enjoy the moment with no storage or organization overhead
• Long press on a photo you like for additional options such as save photo*
• Xim is available for iPhone, Android and Windows Phone 8 devices and works in most web browsers**
*While Xims expire after a little while, Ximmers can choose to save ximmed photos or take a screenshot at any time.
**Xim functionality may be limited on certain web browsers such as those running on a pc or tablet device but we’re working on it.hide details