Earlier this month Microsoft announced their new flagship phones Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL, both of the devices supports wireless charging.
Software giant is planning to release its new wireless charger DT-904 for Lumia devices, however the wireless charger looks very similar to the aging Nokia’s DT-903
- Life is easier with a wireless charger. And when convenience meets style, buying one is an easy decision. With a slim profile, rounded edges, and a glowing notification light, the Microsoft Wireless Charger is a beautiful addition to your home or office
- Pair a Bluetooth Low Energy enabled Lumia with a Microsoft Wireless Charger, and when your battery is low, a soft light will ‘breathe’ from beneath the charging plate to remind you to power up. The notification light can also be set up to glow for missed calls and messages.
- The Microsoft Wireless Charger uses the Qi charging standard. This means it works with a wide range of devices and it can be powered by a USB port. Take it with you, plug it into a USB port, and enjoy quick and easy charging wherever you are.
- Width: 76 mm
- Height: 159 mm
- Thickness: 8.9 mm
- Weight: 150 g
- Cable length: 150 cm
- Charging connectors: USB
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
- NFC: Pairing
- Wireless charging standard: Qi
- Charger input current: 2500 mA
- Charger input voltage: 5 V DC