Microsoft Mobile UK has an interesting contest for Windows Phone 8 device owners in UK . As informed over their Facebook page, one can enter the contest to win one or maximum five free £20 app vouchers. For every social share that you make you get one more entry to be considered in the final draw. The final winners will be decided on the basis of a prize draw.
How to enter and win voucher:
1. Register at Nokia.ly/WinFreeApps between 25th June 2014 and 23:59 on Friday 27th June 2014.
2. To take part in the offer you must be at least 18 years old and a resident in the United Kingdom.
3. 1,800 x £20 App vouchers are available, to be shared amongst the winning entries. A prize draw will determine the winners.
4. A share is deemed successful when an entrant shares with their Twitter or Facebook friends. One share = one additional entry.
5. Entrants are eligible to win multiple vouchers, depending on the total number of social shares performed, up to a maximum number of five (5) vouchers per winner.
6. This offer excludes employees of Nokia and their families or participating retailers, their agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
7. Windows Phone 8 is required.
8. The offer is only valid in the United Kingdom and is not for resale.
9. The offer is non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash unless required by law.
10. Nokia reserves the right to disqualify any Registrations that appear to be fraudulent, incomplete or invalid.
11. The offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
12. The app voucher value cannot be combined with any other payment method for purchase.
How to redeem your voucher for apps and games:
1. Launch ‘Wallet’, select ‘Get Started’
2. Select the ‘+’ button at the bottom of the screen in Wallet
3. Select ‘Microsoft Gift Card’
4. Enter the PIN code above and tap’Next’
This will add the voucher value to your Microsoft account in Wallet.
You can now complete your purchases of apps and games from the Windows Phone Store by selecting ‘Microsoft Account’ as the payment method.
Code expires 15th July 2014, so make sure you enter the PIN into the Wallet before then.
If you have any questions about your claim or eligibility, please go to www.nokia.co.uk/support