HMD has pushed a new update to its mobile support app My Phone. The new update introduces a new cool logo and that’s about it. There are no exciting new features and other than that. Otherwise, like most of the app updates, this also comes up with bug fixes and performance improvements.
Taking this into account, in February alone we are receiving two updates almost back to back. However, this update does not offer much if we compare it with the last one. The changes are listed below.
- New app icon
- Performance and stability enhancements
- Offline capability enhancements
- Bug fixes
You can update the My Phone app from the below link.
[appbox googleplay com.hmdglobal.support&hl=en]
Here is a summary of what the app is all about:
- Find quick answers to frequently asked questions
- Check out the user guide for your phone and find information on how to make the most of your new Nokia Android smartphone
- Contact support easily via chat
- Find the contact details for your nearest Nokia Mobile Care center
- Check the status of your warranty
We would like to know what our readers think about this new logo. Did you guys like it? Do let us know in the comments section.