HMD has pushed a new update to its mobile support app My Phone. The update offers no exciting new features is mostly concerned with bug fixes and performance improvements. One of the important improvements that you will find is the app highlights.
- Improvements to app highlights
Here is a summary of what the app is all about:
- Find quick answers to frequently asked questions
- Check out the user guide for your phone and find information on how to make the most of your new Nokia Android smartphone
- Contact support easily via chat
- Find the contact details for your nearest Nokia Mobile Care center
- Check the status of your warranty
You download the My Phone app from the below link.
[appbox googleplay com.hmdglobal.support&hl=en]