Google has pushed a new update to its Contacts app on the Google Play Store. The new update brings a couple of new useful features and no fixes and performance improvements.
Talking about the new feature, adding info to a new or existing contact from other apps is now easier with “streamlined flow”. Further, you can now see as much content as possible in the Contacts app. Below is the official changelog.
- Streamlined flow for adding info to a new or existing contact from other apps
- New edge-to-edge display: app content now displays under a transparent navigation bar, so you can see as much content as possible
Here is a summary of what Contacts app can do:
- Safely back up the contacts in your Google Account to the cloud
- Access the contacts in your Google Account from any device
- View your contacts by account (e.g., work vs. personal)
- Easily add contacts and edit information like phone numbers, emails, and photos
- Get suggestions for adding new contacts, cleaning up duplicates, and more
You need Android version 5(Lollipop) or up to install the Contacts app. You can update Google’s Contacts app from the below link.