Google has pushed a new update to its Contacts app on the Google Play Store. The new update brings a new useful feature alongside other fixes and performance improvements. Aside from that, the app takes to Contacts app to version 220.127.116.11995595.
Talking about the new feature, Google’s Contacts app now lets you turn off dark mode while in Battery Saver mode. You’ll be able to turn it off from the Settings. Below is the official changelog.
- Don’t like dark theme while in Battery Saver mode? Now you can turn it off in Settings.
Here is a summary of what Contacts app can do:
- Safely back up the contacts in your Google Account to the cloud
- Access the contacts in your Google Account from any device
- View your contacts by account (e.g., work vs. personal)
- Easily add contacts and edit information like phone numbers, emails, and photos
- Get suggestions for adding new contacts, cleaning up duplicates, and more
You need Android version 5(Lollipop) or up to install the Contacts app. Below is the link of the app.
[appbox googleplay com.google.android.contacts&hl=en]