The Windows phone app which has gone fre next as myAppFree app of the day is Gomoku+. This is an abstract strategy board game. Also called gobang or Five in a Row, it is traditionally played with Go pieces on a go board with 19 x19 intersections; however, because pieces are not moved or removed from the board, gomoku may also be played as a paper and pencil game. This game is known as in several countries under different names.
- • STRONGEST ARTFICIAL INTELLIGENCE ENGINE on the Windows Store (under continuous development)
- • SCALABLE Artificial Intelliegence Engine with five selectable difficulty modes from very easy to very hard
- • Six COOL SKINS
- • Play games with your friends in the two player mode
- • Easy to use interface
- • You can play Gomoku in a small, medium and large table
- • Scrollable and resizeable tables
- • Zoom in and out
- • Undo
- • Autosave/Autoload game state
- • Languages supported: English, German, French and Hungarian.
- • Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows 8.1, Windows Phone 8.1, Windows 8, Windows Phone 8, Windows Phone 7.8 and Windows Phone 7.5 are supported
Today you can play it for FREE, because Gomoku+is offered by myAppFree.