Foursquare has released its brand new Beta app for the testers.
The Beta app brings the brand new UI and lot of Bug fixes. Facebook login and signup is not currently enabled, you will have to use signup/login with email for now. The new app is really fast and offers you a more intuitive and user friendly interface. Have a look at some more screenshots below.
• Tell Foursquare your favorite things and it gets to know you. Every search is tailored to your tastes, your past ratings, and picks from friends and experts you trust.
• Your tastes can be very specific like “whiskey” or “salted caramel.” Or more general like “outdoor seating” or “used bookstores.”
• Leave tips to share your best discoveries. Pay it forward and earn expertise.
• Search for restaurants, coffee, nightlife, shops and more. See what’s nearby or plan ahead.
• When you arrive at a place, see insider tips: what’s good to order or something not to miss.
• Follow people and influencers whose tastes you trust, and their tips show first. Connect your Facebook and twitter accounts and see spots your friends have liked nearby.
We have provided the install link below, but you may not install it, as it needs Beta sign-up, which is now full. Stay tuned for our coverage!!