The Windows Phone pp which has gone free next as myAppFree app of the day is edjing PRO for limited period. This is a a full featured DJ system and has been designed to propose the same features as the ones offered by a DJ controller, while improving their usage.
Name: Edjing PRO
Standard Price: $4.99
Promotion Price: $0.00
Start date: 20th July
End date: 21st July
SOBER AND ERGONOMIC INTERFACE THOUGHT OF BY AND FOR PRO DEEJAYS – Direct access to all the essential djing features
– Large audio spectrum for optimum beat localizations, making it easier to adjust your songs settings and bpm matching
– Songs bpm directly visible on the mixing interface
– Direct access to your music library in a single click, with all your songs, titles, albums and playlists
– DJ FX organised between structuring sound effects and coloring sound effects for an easy navigation
– Colored identification of sound effects in use within the audio spectrum to find your way around in a single look
SMART MUSIC LIBRARY
– Direct access to your local music files
– Browse all the folders located on your device
– Queue system to prepare your DJ sets in advance
THE MOST POWERFUL SOUND PROCESSING SYSTEM
– Low audio latency for accuracy and comfort in mixing
– Perfect beatmatching: DJ sound effects perfectly synchronized with the beat
– New automatic track synchronization with continuous beatmatching resetting between songs
THE SAME LEVEL OF FEATURES AS PROFESSIONAL DJ CONTROLLER
– 2 broadcast channels to mix 2 tracks at once
– Bpm detection and direct visualization
– Ultra-concise scratch
– 4 editable Hot Cue per channel
– 3-band Equalizer and filters available on each channel
– Automix mode
– Color effects to give more depth to your mix such as Super Filter or Delay
– Echo Out to achieve automatic transition exits
– Rhythmic effects synchronized on the beats like Beatgrid, Roll Filter
– Freeze feature to isolate and focus the audio spectrum on a specific song segment and play the freezed beats while automatically matching it on the beatlist and the bpm
– Custom beats thanks to the “Tap BPM” mode: adjust the beats manually as you like using natural sweep and pinch gestures.
– Record your mix in .wav
Control edjing with the world’s first wireless crossfader: Mixfader.
More information on themixfader.com
In order for edjing to detect and connect to your
Mixfader, the app needs permission to access Mixfader, and you need to pair Mixfader and your device. You can activate Bluetooth and authorize the access directly from the settings of your device.
MyAppFree is the first app discovery network on Windows and Android, with more than 2 million users worldwide. Please add a refer link to each article featuring a myAppFree’s deal.
Windows Phone Store: https://www.
[appbox windowsstore 9nblggh6j61f]