Things are getting more and more interesting and easier for enthusiasts, when it comes to installing Android APKs to Windows 10 Mobile running devices. Now, fellas in Vietnam have not only created a tool to easily install the APKs without opening command prompt Windows or doing complex steps, but also have managed to install apps / games with Google services requirements.
Here is what you need to do to easily install the APKs using the tool.
1) Install the “APK Deployment Tool” from here.
2) Get some APKs
3) Watch the video to see how easy it is to install Android APKs to Windows 10 Mobile.
In case you want to install some apps with “Google Services requirements”, follow the steps.
1) Download GMaps patcher from here.
2) Watch the video to learn how to patch the “Goggle Services required error”.
3) Install the patched APK to your Windows 10 Mobile running device by using the APK Deployment Tool.
Do let us know about your success or failure and finally a word of caution: Risk and fun is all yours and you can harm your device in the process”.
Supported devices & Windows 10 Mobile versions:
System version requirements: Windows 10 Mobile Build 10149 and above.
Nokia Lumia 1020 ( as tipped by our reader in comments here)
Nokia Lumia 920
Nokia Lumia 925
Nokia Lumia 929 (icon)
Nokia Lumia 830
Nokia Lumia 930
Nokia Lumia 1520
Nokia Lumia 635 (1G memory version)
Nokia Lumia 730
Nokia Lumia 820
Nokia Lumia 435
Nokia Lumia 928
Thanks Phoung & Ta for the tip. Cheers!!