HMD’s Nokia 5 even though more than a year old can perform most of the job it meant to do. However, in the UAE, the deal gets all the more appealing for customers as the smartphone is now down to only AED 549 from AED 749 on Axiomtelecom. The smartphone is available in three colors, Matte Black, Tempered Blue, and Silver.
Otherwise, if you consider yourself a warranty-conscious, there is good news for you as you can extend the warranty up to three years. Obviously, you need to pay some extra bucks for that. Below you can find a summary of stuff that is inside the device.
- Operating System: Android Nougat
- RAM: 2GB
- CPU: Snapdragon 430
- Internal Memory: 16GB
- Display: 5.2″ IPS LCD
- Resolution: HD (1280 x 720, 16:9)
- Primary camera: 13MP PDAF, 1.12um, f/2, dual flash
- Front-facing camera: 8MP AF, 1.12um, f/2, FOV 84 degrees
- Connectivity: Micro USB (USB 2.0), USB OTG, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1
- Sensors: Accelerometer, ambient light sensors, e-compass, fingerprint sensors, Hall sensors. gyroscope, proximity sensor, NFC
- Battery: Integrated 3000 mAh battery
Those not aware, the Nokia 5 received the Android Oreo 8.1 update back in March this year. So, it basically means right after you boot up the device, with a valid internet connection you should get the Oreo 8.1. You can check out the below video to know more about the Nokia 5’s intimacy with the Android Oreo 8.1.