Rated 4.5 on Google Play store, Farming Simulator is one of the most popular games available on Android. With more than 10K+ downloads on the Play store, the farming game cost Rs 100 here in India and with the discount, the price has now come down to Rs 40. The offer is valid till 27th of November.
The games, unlike other farming games, uses all specialized vehicles for everything offering engrossing insight into the farming life. It manages to gain an Editor’s choice tag on the Play store which itself speak volumes of the success.
Here is a summary of the features:
• Use realistic tractors and trucks from some of the biggest agriculture machine makers
• Plant and harvest six different crops: Wheat, canola, corn, sugar beet, potatoes and sunflower
• Breed pigs and sell them for profit
• Feed your cows and sheep to produce and sell milk and wool
• New front loader attachments expand your options when transporting bales or wood
• Manage AI helpers for better results or let them drive your vehicles to a destination of your choice
• New 3D graphics show even more detail on your machinery and the southern US environment
• Harvest wood with dedicated machinery and sell the timber
• Play with friends in local multiplayer mode for WiFi and Bluetooth
Download Farming Simulator from here.