One of the best fitness tracking app on Windows Phone has gone free for today. Runtastic PRO app that usually costs $4.99 can be installed for free today. The app has recently been updated with some new features. Check all the details and click on the install link to install it on your devices.
Runtastic PRO details:
Runtastic PRO is your ideal fitness tracking app for all outdoor (running, walking, hiking, biking, etc.) and indoor (treadmill, cardio, yoga, weight lifting & more) health & fitness activities! Track your sports and fitness activities, boost motivation, burn more calories, achieve greater results and exceed your goals with Runtastic.
Do you run to keep fit and stay healthy? Are you active to burn fat or lose weight? Are you training for a marathon (or maybe your first 5K)? With Runtastic PRO, you get more out of your fitness activities and have loads of FUN. What could be better?
Let Runtastic PRO be your reliable, easy-to-use fitness companion and start tracking your activities today!
– Track activities & view your routes utilizing GPS: Records duration, distance, calories burned, speed, elevation change and more stats
– Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, strength training & other indoor workouts
– Runtastic Routes: Flag one of thousands of routes on Runtastic.com and sync it automatically with your smartphone
– Share routes via NFC from phone to phone
– LIVE Tracking: Show family & friends your position in real time when out for a run or ride
– LIVE Cheering: Get cheered on by friends for additional motivation during your LIVE activities & up the fun factor
– Music integration & Voice Coach (DE, EN, FR, ES, IT, JP) for top motivation and encouragement
– Heart Rate Inte. gration: Track your HR with the Runtastic Heart Rate Monitor (supports Bluetooth® Smart)
– Heart Rate Zones: Work out in your ideal heart rate zone (e.g. fat burning zone)
– Interval training: Get faster with effective, customizable interval training
– Additional info: Record mood, temperature, surface details & personal notes post-activity
– Training history: View activity details within your Runtastic running app or on Runtastic.com
– Split table: Distance information (elevation change, time, pace per kilometer)
– Live Tile: Monthly statistics & transparent Live Tile on your start screen
– Display your routes (Nokia Maps)
– Hydration feature: Find out how much liquid you lost during an activity
– Bird View: Check out maps from bird’s eye perspective
– Upload activities to Runtastic.com: Get detailed analysis and statistics, as well as a complete overview of your performance and progress
– Social network sharing: Post your activities on Facebook, Twitter or on Runtastic.com
Thanks everyone for the tips. Cheers!!