“Photo Shader” is a cool photo filtering app from the dev of popular YouTube app “MyTube” for Windows Phone. Photo Shader has 48 customizable shading effects on offer and allows to save the edited photos only in full version.
Now, good news is that it has gone free for today as MyAppFree‘s “App of the day”. Better hurry and install it, before the offer is gone.
Features and Notes:
Featuring 48 customizable shaders to beautify your, pictures with, all in a clean, simple interface, you just can’t go wrong with Photo Shader!
– Simple, clean and straightforward interface with landscape support
– 48 customizable shaders, filters and adjustments
– Undo any effect applied to the image
– Draw and erase effects so that they’re only applied to part of the photo
– Set app theme independently of phone’s background theme
– Show last saved image on the live tile
– Show a collage of last saved images on the live tile
– Saving is not enabled in the trial. You have to purchase Photo Shader to save your edited photos.
– Some effects may appear to be of lower quality on the preview page. When you save your image, all effects are rendered in full quality.