Great news for Football aficionados! FIFA 14 from EA has arrived on Windows Phone store and it is free to play with in-app purchases. It is the best simulated Football experience we can have on our tiny smartphone displays.
REAL PLAYERS. REAL TEAMS. REAL LEAGUES. Welcome to the most authentic football game on WindowsPhone 8. Feel the excitement of every pass, shot, and tackle with new touch controls. Plus, live every moment of real-world football mastery with EA SPORTS™ Football Club Match Day.
FEEL THE PASSION
Featuring 34 leagues, over 600 licensed teams, and more than 16,000 players. From the English Premier League to La Liga and beyond. Plus, for the first time on mobile, listen to commentaries in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish!
BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM
Earn and trade, or buy and sell FIFA players to create your own fantasy team. Choose your play style, formation, kits, and more. Compete in tournaments to earn coins, then spend them on new players and items to improve your team. Play for free or purchase packs. The choices are endless!
Classic modes like Manager, and Kick Off are available for purchase in-game.
Another awesome news is for college Basketball action fans!! “March Madness” from NCAA, is coming for the first time to Windows Phone and Windows 8.1. Here is more about it,
• Expansion to new devices – NCAA March Madness Live will be available on more devices than ever before including – for the first time – Windows 8.1 and the Windows Phone 8 operating system as well as iPhone, iPad and Android 4.0+ operating system.
• New Bracket Layout – A completely new interface for smartphones and tablets, including more views and functionality and the ability to zoom in on a particular matchup, go directly to live game coverage or view the upcoming schedule with times and broadcast networks.
• GameCenter – Redesigned this year, GameCenter serves as a destination for live game streaming, pre-game matchup analysis, live in-game stats, key social moments and fan chat.
• Capital One NCAA March Madness Bracket Challenge – The official bracket game of March Madness including new designs and feature enhancements on desktop, smartphones and tablets, along with expanded social functionality across all devices allowing fans to join groups, share brackets and chat with friends and other passionate fans via Facebook.
• Coke Zero NCAA March Madness Social Arena – A forum to extend the conversation surrounding all of the games within NCAA March Madness Live products, fans can follow game tweets, view Instagram photos and – for the first time – Vine videos. Fans can also participate in chats and keep a pulse on all the key moments of every game. Fans can participate in the social commentary by using the hashtag #marchmadness.
• TV Schedule – New this year, TV schedule grids will be available digitally to allow fans to plan their day around the Championship schedule. The programming guide – easily accessible via the game schedule or bracket – provides the round, date, time and network for each game.
• Tournament News – For the first time, fans will have direct access to the latest tournament news and updates – including highlights, recaps and additional information each day throughout the Championship – directly via NCAA March Madness Live.
Read more, click here