Next up is BBM for Windows Phone, coming next week. When we announced the private beta a few weeks ago, all 10,000 testing slots were taken within 24 hours. The excitement is there. The numbers are there. The momentum is there.
They also talk about how the Beta was lapped up and all 10,000 slots were taken in 24 hours.
Coming to Beta, a new update has been released for BBM Beta, which takes the app version to v184.108.40.206. It brings refreshed app icon, transparent Live Tile and many bug fixes.
BBM crash when send a picture > 16MB
· Group icon flickers every time a picture or picture comment is added to the group
· Personal message really difficult to read on low-res screen
· Contacts > Search now brings up the virtual keyboard and focuses input on the search box
· Unable to see typing when keyboard is up
· Takes almost twenty minutes to send a high quality picture
The following are known issues with this build:
· Email invite from Windows Phone to BB10 phone shows up with raw HTML
· In a complex chat, word spacing is off in BBM chat
· Right-to-left language input not working within Windows Phone BBM
· WiFi out of coverage Windows Phone doesn’t send queued invites/acceptances