Age of Empires®: Castle Siege app has received a new update for Windows Phone Devices. The new version is 126.96.36.199, The update brings Phone notifications improvements,improvements to dropped connections during battle and more.
Age of Empires®: Castle Siege Changelog:
– Made improvements to dropped connections during battle. This is an area that we are constantly monitoring and improving.
– Fixed a crash caused on some devices by deploying many infantry at once at the opening of battle.
– Fixed a crash during transitions in matchmaking.
– Fixed a crash involving soldiers leaving siege towers.
– Fixed other miscellaneous crashes.
– We’ve modified the way we award crowns for players in Ages 5-8.
– Wall troops have undergone a strict training regimen against the wiles of the Wololo. As a result, Joan of Arc’s Convert ability no longer affects troops on walls.
– Keeps have bolstered their defenses against mounted troops.
– Winrich von Kniprode has found a flaw in these new defenses and now has a damage boost against all Keeps.
– Richard the Lionheart no longer feels it is an efficient use of his skills to boost mounted troops and will now only boost infantry as per his description.
– Fixed various path finding bugs.
– Players will no longer gain achievements from visiting another player’s castle.
– Phone notifications improvements.