Description & Features:
Now, enjoy the complete set of BMG puzzles in one compact package. Inside it you will find:
• TRIANGULA. Connect dots with lines and make triangles, trying to cover more area than your opponent.
• ORIENTILE. Connect dots with lines and make two-square rectangles (“tiles”), trying to claim more squares than your opponent.
• PAIRANOIA. An addictive strategy game inspired by Qwirkle, it is as simple as matching colors and shapes, but also requires tactical maneuvers and well-planned strategy.
• TURBO TILES. Rotate tiles and align identically colored shapes. The object of the game is to get all shapes properly aligned in as few rotations as possible.
• BRAINY CELLS. An original memory puzzle where your goal is to uncover objects hidden in the grid in the shortest time possible.
• PERMUTILE. One-of-a-kind swapping puzzle.
•QUADRATA. Connect dots with lines and make 2×2 rectangles (“quads”), trying to claim more squares than your opponent.
• TRIOMINO. Place three-square blocks (triominos) on the grid. Clear the grid by strategically placing identically colored squares next to each other.
• ORBUS. The latest installment in the BMG’s connect-the-dots series. Only this time it’s disconnect-the-dots!
• SHARP EYE. A fast-paced shape and color recognition game.
• SWOP. Swap tiles and align identically colored shapes. The object of the game is to get all shapes properly aligned in as few rotations as possible.
• SYMBOLICA. Swap tiles and solve the puzzle in as few steps as possible. The puzzle is solved when any two horizontally or vertically adjacent tiles share exactly one common attribute – either same symbol or same color, but not both.
• ROKU-EN. The object of the game is to stack the required number of cards so that every disk fits into a circle of the same color, and to do it as fast as possible.
Like all other puzzle games from BMG, it is also free, so go playing.