Age of Empires: Castle Siege:
It has just received a major update and boasts of a big changelog.
– Made improvements to dropped connections during battle. This is an area that we are constantly monitoring and improving.
– Fixed a crash caused on some devices by deploying many infantry at once at the opening of battle.
– Fixed a crash during transitions in matchmaking.
– Fixed a crash involving soldiers leaving siege towers.
– Fixed other miscellaneous crashes.
– We’ve modified the way we award crowns for players in Ages 5-8.
– Wall troops have undergone a strict training regimen against the wiles of the Wololo. As a result, Joan of Arc’s Convert ability no longer affects troops on walls.
– Keeps have bolstered their defenses against mounted troops.
– Winrich von Kniprode has found a flaw in these new defenses and now has a damage boost against all Keeps.
– Richard the Lionheart no longer feels it is an efficient use of his skills to boost mounted troops and will now only boost infantry as per his description.
– Fixed various path finding bugs.
– Players will no longer gain achievements from visiting another player’s castle.
– Phone notifications improvements.
It too has seen an update, but lacks a separate changelog, so we are taking a guess.
Microsoft Solitaire Collection’s new Play, Pause, Resume feature lets you pause your game, and resume it on any compatible device — all without missing a beat!