This update includes enhancements to sharing and uploading photos.
Tag your friends in a photo to start a conversation.
Capture the moment by uploading multiple photos to a single Tweet.
Tweets with Twitter photos, Vine videos and other select content now show a preview in your home timeline
You can reply, retweet, favorite or follow someone straight from a Tweet in your home timeline.
Share photos through Direct Messages.
Now a good news for our Indian readers!! If you use Axis bank’s services like me, then time to go to the Windows Phone store and install the official Axis Mobile app, which has become available for Windows Phone today. The app not only allows to view summaries and statements it also lets you do important stuff like Funds Transfer, Recharge mobile, Bill scheduling and much more.
1. View account summary, mini-statement for all your savings and credit card accounts.
2. View your credit card latest, unbilled and past statements. Pay your Credit Card bill online instantly.
3. Transfer fund (or Schedule payment) to Axis & Other Bank customers. Also transfer fund instantly 24×7 through IMPS facility.
4. Recharge instantly your Prepaid Mobile, Data Card and DTH.
5. Schedule/ Pay/ Auto-Pay your utility bills for more than 200 billers. View scheduled bills on your phone calendar.
6. Save your 10 frequent transactions as Favourites and pay them in 1 click in future
7. Personalise your account details, the menu options, navigation style and beneficiary list by adding an image for them (from Facebook, phone or by taking a picture).
8. Request for statement of your account, cheque book, cheque status and stop payment. Generate your MMID and OTP for IMPS P2M transactions
9. Tweet or Email feedback or Call Axis Bank from the application
10. View Important Messages, Personalized Offers sent by the Bank in your Inbox
11. Locate Axis Bank Branches and ATMs near you (through GPS) or search them by Location
Thanks Rohit for the tip. Cheers!!