Here is our fourth post in the series of Windows Phone 8.1 hands-on demos CUM settings tutorials. So, we will demo the changes and will also let you know how to enable the changes or get more our of the settings. We will also put all these posts and video on one page, so that anyone of you can make use of all the Windows Phone 8.1 coverage in one place!!
Speed Dial, Storage Sense, Apps on MicroSD card, Background tasks control
- Speed dial is finally here
- Enhanced call history in dialer app
- Apps, Podcasts, Downloads, Music, Video, Photos can be stored on MicroSD card and settings can be enabled by using storage sense.
- Already installed apps can be moved to SD card from Phone and Vice-versa
- Background tasks can be controlled from Battery saver now
- Apps can be set to be always allowed to run in background, even when the battery saver is on
Here is the video demo and settings tutorial for Speed Dial, Apps on MicroSD card, Background tasks control changes on my Lumia 525