Microsoft announced last month that Build 2014 will take place from April 2nd to the 4th at Moscone Center in San Francisco. Microsoft wants everyone to go ahead and reserve their spots early to do that click HERE.
App developers work very hard to get their apps working beautifully. App developers encounter the same issues and always have to rework and resubmit their apps, but windows.com offered the developers some help with the common problems.
- Incorrect app screenshots
- Missing information to test the app
- App crashes
- Incorrect icons and tile images
- Incorrect use of the back button
- Insufficient localization information
- Lack of support for both light and dark themes
If you have encountered any of these issues before click HERE for more details on how to avoid these problems and keep sending those apps to the WP8 store.