Microsoft has pushed a new Windows 10 Mobile Redstone Build, Build 14283.1000 to Insiders in Fast Ring and rocking a new device shipped with Windows 10 Mobile. You can read the official changelog for the Build 14283.1000 by clicking here. This build also brings its own share of known issues that will be wise to have a look at before taking the plunge. Now we have explored the Build 14283.1000 and could see some unreported changes that are not covered in the official changelog. We have posted our first hands-on video of this build demoing these features.
Update: It also seems that the leaked feature that allows one to see more information on connected Windows 10 PCs, when your battery is low or even when you miss any app notifications, calls or text on your phone is available with Build 14283. We tested and we could see the low phone battery notification on our Windows 10 PC connected with same account.
Here are the other unreported features of Build 14283,
- New Tile Re-sizing animation
- Notifications can be disabled from appearing in Action Center only, but still can show banners and other notifications
- Phone Setting page has seen a revamp
- Advanced Settings allows one to get call transfer button in the call UI
- There is new “Your Info” section under Accounts Settings