Wazapp, the Whatsapp for N9 is getting updates after updates and it has received two more updates ( 0.2.5 and 0.2.6). These updates have brought many changes like enhancements, new features and bug fixes. Read more of the change log below.
- Changed isolation level to None. Should fix #11
- Keyboard now doesn’t close on send. fixed #3
- Now using native speechbubble (knobtviker)
- changed to Wazapp string name in Quit Dialog
- Now using standard emoji set
- Can now send Emoji (Thanks to knobtviker)
- Landscape is usable now (Thanks to knobtviker)
- Corrected Exception name in WALogin
- SendPing doesn’t fire if offline now
- Fixed registration for people getting Login Failed or Account expired. Re-register is required for them after update.
- Fixed possible segmentation fault when reconnecting (as so closing of wazapp sometimes while running in background)
- Connecting to internet is now automatic if there are networks configured for auto connect, even in PSM. Otherwise the connection dialog will popup on every ping.
- Now correctly handling login thread crash if connection lost during login process (resulting in forever connecting)
- Emoji in contacts statuses
- Enhanced conversations window, that deals with scroll issue (thanks to CepiPerez)
- New indicator icons
- Bigger Emoji (Thanks to @knobtviker and CepiPerez)
Go to Wazapp.im for downloading the update.