Photo and video-sharing social networking service Instagram wants to shake things up a bit. The Facebook-owned company is reportedly testing a new Profile Layout which differs a lot from the existing one that we have on the Instagram app(via Wong). The new profile layout is currently in development mode and will eventually make it to the public when it is ready.
Looking at the above image, you can easily see the difference between the new one and the one which is currently available. For example, Highlight has got its own place on the Profile Layout, Grid, Posts, and Tagged are no longer just icons. If you take a closer look you will also notice that the profile widget at the bottom right is going to be replaced by your current profile picture.
Read more Instagram news
- Instagram is working on a new feature called ‘School Tag’
- Instagram users will soon be able to share anyone’s highlight stories
- A complete overhaul of the way we use hashtags
- Instagram gets intimate with Facebook’s location history
- Countdown Sticker is coming to Instagram